February 14, 2011

This week on the Wolf and the bear...

 Join us tonight as we welcome the return of our gentle souled friend James Riverstone... "They called me to set out into the world and provide a path of service to illuminate souls in awareness, consciousness and healing in these days of purification. It is a humble path that I question at times for myself yet I continue because I will not deny the calling. It is just who I am in this life now until a time comes that will show me yet another new direction. I give to you what I can as I am willing to assist you. I am a light giver in the medicine path of the Inka. It is only a foundation to support my intent. 
I send you love...unconditional love always" ~ James Riverstone


Also help us Welcome back Gabriel Ayala and listen as he chat's with Wolf Dancer
about their work with the Children, listen to some of his amazing sounds from one of his latest
CD's, and play catch up with the World of Gabe!

Catch you all at the show!

~ bear, Raventalker, Christy and Wolf Dancer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

the Wolf and the bear | Blog Talk Radio Feed