April 16, 2012

Charlie Wayne Shares His Divine Flutes and Thoughts this Thursday Night!!!

My name is Charles Wayne Watson. "Charlie Wayne" is what my father called me. I am of Choctaw descent. In the past five years, I have produced and released seven Native American flute CDs. Each CD is over an hour long, with all original compositions. Recently, my first five CDs were added into the International Native American Flute Association's Archives at Kent State University. I was deeply honored by this kind gesture.

I have no musical training or music background whatsoever. I don't understand the concept of reading music. I don't understand playing "by ear." I play from my heart and pictures in my mind, pictures of the plains, the desert, Natives dancing, wildlife or Mountain streams etc. Scenes, that go unnoticed by most of our fast paced population.

Some say my compositions are visions or thoughts to relay to others, and that my flutes and I are the messengers chosen to deliver these messages to the hearts of those that are willing to receive. I proclaim rather strongly, that my music is inspired by our Creator, and my appreciation for the gifts of Mother Earth.

Join bear and I as we sit and chat about the Music and it's Messages this Thursday Night at 8:00 p.m. eastern time! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-wolf-and-the-bear/2012/04/20/the-wolf-and-the-bear-fireside-with-charlie-wayne









No comments:

Post a Comment

the Wolf and the bear | Blog Talk Radio Feed