June 28, 2013

Updates with Joseph Strider



Good morning my friends, i hope that all is well. I've got this crazy idea :)

This is the site where you can sign up and vote for me and a lot of other great musicians for the upcoming A.P.C.M.A. Me... Best instrumental album "String Theory".

I am sending this to ask you all to "SHARE" this link.
Voting ends on July 19th 2013.
http://aboriginalpeopleschoice.com/sign-up/
One of you who share this, will receive from me an autographed copy of "String Theory" randomly chosen !
And if i win, you will also receive a copy
of my upcoming CD which is now in the works.
Finish date as of yet undetermined,
 but working diligently on this.
But these things take time ya know ? :)
So... Thanks so very much for sharing and i look forward to mailing out a copy of "String Theory to you. Don't forget... Ask your friends to share this as well as they too, if they share, will be eligible to receive a copy as well.
Don't forget or hesitate to vote. The time will be up very soon.
Have an awesome day :)
      

Joe Strider 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the Wolf and the bear | Blog Talk Radio Feed