February 24, 2013

Darkest Before the Dawn



Darkest before the Dawn


I am Archangel Haniel you know me by this; 
I represent the glory and grace. I am the one who sees God. My month is December; my flower the Rose, my color is the deepest of emeralds and 4 leaf cloves. I came for a visit to share some insight; with the one they call Illumination for I am drawn to her light. Each of us has a shining light within; when we use this as a collective there is no way that we will not win.


My message is quick yet very strong “It’s always darkest before the dawn”. Hear me dear ones for I know what I say. Right now the energy is high and feelings are hot, the weight of the world puts you on the spot. Stay true to you though at times it feels rough, stand strong for the ripples you make will be waves before long. Just when you think you can’t know that you can.


The changing of one letter is part of the plan. Haven becomes Heaven and can’t becomes can. How simple is that woman to man. Change how you think, changes what you become. Now add in the love and guess what, we’re done. Changing what you think allows you to be who you truly are.


A spark of the divine, an earth formed star. Given the ability to shine when you believe as we do, for it is the divine essence that flows through you. Trust in you for we do. So let your heart soar and your internal flame ignite for it is time to shine your brightest of brights.


Shine on Illumination

Rev Anne Rose



*photo by Cynthia North Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

the Wolf and the bear | Blog Talk Radio Feed